1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the SEO Autopilot Software (Licensor: Stealth Code Ltd company).
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited non-exclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on two computers using any new Windows operation system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than two computer system simultaneously. Licensee will have to Deactivate the License from one computer and activate the same License on the other computer. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
4. This Software is subject to a limited warranty. Licensor warrants to Licensee that the physical medium on which this Software is distributed is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, the Software will perform according to its printed documentation, and to the best of Licensor’s knowledge Licensee’s use of this Software according to the printed documentation is not an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty. Any action for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within one year of the expiration of the warranty. Because some jurisdictions do not allow any limit on the length of an implied warranty, the above limitation may not apply to this Licensee. If the law does not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, then any implied warranty is limited to 30 days after delivery of the Software to Licensee. The licensee has specific legal rights pursuant to this warranty and, depending on Licensee’s jurisdiction, may have additional rights.
5. In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee’s exclusive remedy is as follows: Licensee will return all copies of the Software to Licensor, at Licensee’s cost, along with proof of purchase. (Licensee can obtain a step-by-step explanation of this procedure, including a return authorization code, by contacting Licensor via email at support[at]seo-autopilot.eu.) At Licensor’s option, Licensor will either send Licensee a replacement copy of the Software, at Licensor’s expense or issue a full refund.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee’s jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and holds Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
9. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
11. This License Agreement is governed by the law applicable to contracts.
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.
13. Licensor has the right to terminate any license without further notice.
14. Licensee agrees that he will not file a chargeback with his credit card company or PayPal.
15. Licensee agrees that he will not open a dispute on PayPal.
16. Licensor has the right to change Software Licence Agreement without further notice.
17. While Licensor anticipates that the license you purchased and associated services will remain available and supported, potentially for many years to come, Licensor makes no warranties as to the expected lifetime of its services.
18. *** 3rd Party Captcha Service API is mandatory in order for the Software to work and it is NOT provided by Stealth Code Ltd ***
1. All sales are final. We will not honor any refund requests.
Special Terms Of Purchase for SEO Autopilot Lifetime Version
1. There are No Refunds.
2. You agree that you will not file a chargeback with your credit card company or PayPal.
3. Lifetime subscription plans – A Stealth Code LTD “Lifetime” subscription plan is a limited offer that allows you to access the services for the Stealth Code LTD software you purchased that are available at the time of your purchase for as long as the software and those services are available and supported. “Lifetime is defined as the lifetime of the Organization”. Software purchased under “Lifetime” subscription plans will be clearly indicated as such on the Order Page and in the order confirmation. Stealth Code LTD may stop issuing new lifetime subscriptions at any time. You may not assign “Lifetime” subscription plans to any other person. While Stealth Code LTD anticipates that the software you purchased and associated services will remain available and supported, potentially for many years to come, Stealth Code LTD makes no warranties as to the expected lifetime of its services, and in purchasing under a Lifetime subscription plan, you acknowledge and agree that the Stealth Code LTD software and services could change or terminate in the future.
If you do not agree to the above terms then you may not purchase.
Subscription Cancellation Process through Paypal
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to Profile > More Options.
- Go to My Money.
- Find My Preapproved Payments and click on Update.
- Find the merchant Stealth Code Ltd whose recurring payment you want to terminate.
- Click Details and cancel the recurring payment.