Increase your Local Business Visibility
Local SEO is an effective way to market yours or your Clients business online. It helps businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they’re looking for them.
Due to the fact that the local search results are changing more rapidly than any other, you MUST use an Effective SEO Tool to ensure that your Local SEO efforts will drive the desired Results.
With SEO Autopilot’s Google Embed Map Feature, you can create beautiful and Multimedia Rich Posts to Authority Websites including different variations of an Embed Map of your Local Business!
Keep in mind that Local competition is heating up, and if you’re not on top of your rankings, you can bet your competitors will be.
Local SEO Facts and Stats
While global search engine optimization is important, the importance of local SEO can’t be ignored. According to Hubspot, 50% of consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone visit a store that same day. And if your business’s visibility is not ranking highly in your area, your brick and mortar location could be losing out to competitors.
- 96% of PC owners conduct local searches
- 46% of all Google searches are local
- 64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find local business
- 50% of local mobile searchers look for business information (like a company’s address or phone number)
- You can better position your business and promote what you have to offer to local customers
- More and more customers use mobile phones or tablets to find the best local businesses while they’re on the go
- Only 44% of businesses have claimed their Google My Business listing
- You reach potential customers when they need you
- 88% of Local Consumers Trust Online Business Reviews
- Local Customers Rely on the Internet to Find Information About Your Business
(Sources: Searchengineland and Business2community)