Video Ranking Feature
Rank any video in any niche using the Powerful SEO Autopilot Video Ranking Feature!
How it works
On campaign creation, you select the “Video Ranking” Feature, you enter your Video id, click create and SEO Autopilot will create 159 video url variations and place them under the moneysites field.
Then, you select one of our Powerful Video Promotion Diagrams, which have been created by Certified SEO Experts and Well Known Internet Marketers for delivering Maximum Results!
Adjust your Strategy to your specific needs, start your campaign and let SEO Autopilot do the “Hard work” for you!
Whether you want to Rank your own or your client’s youtube videos, we have created some really Powerful Diagrams you can use to your Video Ranking Campaigns.
Those Diagrams have been created by Well Known Internet Marketers that they personally use to Rank their own Videos.
Depending on the Competition of the keyword you want your video to Rank for, you can choose between the Medium or High Competition Diagrams to use in your Campaigns.
Take advantage of the Advanced SEO Strategies in the Campaign Creation Process and create a Super Natural Link Profile to your Videos that guarantees Ranking Success!
Why you MUST Rank your Videos
Youtube Statistics and Numbers
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion.
- 10,113 Youtube videos generated over 1 billion views.
- The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000
- Female users are 38% and male users are 62%.
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%.
- YouTube’s mobile revenue is up to 2x y/y.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% year-over-year, the fastest growth we’ve seen in 2 years.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries.
- 9% of U.S small businesses use Youtube
- Approximately 20% of the people who start your video will leave after the first 10 seconds. Create a damn good intro.